As an eminent enterprise, we trade and supply an exclusive range of Electric Stacker that is procured from the highly reputed vendor, Godrej. Manufactured at our vendorâ€™s end, utilizing premium quality raw materials as per the latest market trends, the offered Electric Stacker assures optimum performance. It is available in different capacities to fulfill the wide needs of the clients. The entire range of Electric Stacker is highly appreciated for easy handling, low running cost, compact design and longer service life.
- Robust & Reliable performance through an Integrated Gear Box and Traction Motor: Enclosed oil lubricated gear box is integrated with traction motor. Drive Wheel is mounted on a drive unit and has spring suspension to ensure positive contact with the ground at all times.
- Simplified control through programmable MOSFET Controller and Seperately excited Motor : Microprocessor based MOSFET controller enables smooth and step-less throttle control providing jerk-free operations, better control and safety. Other benefits of SepEx controller are:
- No forward / reverse contactors require, so lesser maintenance.
- Smooth control at all speeds gives better control when traveling with load and ensures jerk-free operations.
- Regenerative braking optimizes the use of battery energy by returning energy to the battery while braking.
- Can be programmed to adjust to varied applications and requirements at all times.
- User friendly Controls for high operator efficiency:
- "Full function control handle", with all controls (forward / reverse and lift / lower) is located on the steering handle.
- Forward / reverse motion is controlled by thumb operated butterfly switch.
- Lift / Lower buttons are conveniently placed on the steer handle. Electrically actuated by solenoid switch (as against mechanical control in other indigenous local stackers) - a feature unique to Godrej Electric Stacker!
- Safety features like "horn" and "anti pinning button" are also located on the handle.
- Different design for handle depending on the presence of platform.
- Tandem Load Rollers: Tandem Load Rollers are provided to ensure that the stacker has constant contact on the ground even while encountering small obstructions during movement. This also provides uniform distribution of load on the rollers, thus increasing their life.
- Smooth lifting/lowering through a powerful Hydraulic System: A powerful pump motor powers the hydraulics. Lifting and lowering functions are controlled by electric solenoid valve - a feature unique to Godrej Electric Stackers!
- Superior Mast Design for reduced deflections at maximum lift height: Interlocking I-beams are reinforced with heavy wrap around tie bars. Unique load lowering control valve, fitted at the base of cylinder regulates lowering speed in inverse proportion to load weight. It also acts as a safety device in case of hose failure.
Standard EquipmentThe standard stacker consists of the following:
- Brakes: Electro magnetic brakes are actuated when the steer arm is in vertical or horizontal position. Brakes remain actuated till the steer arm is in "braking zone". Steer arm in vertical position acts as a parking brake. This prevents accidental runaway of stacker while parked at level or slope.
- Anti-Pinning Button: This is a button on the steer handle for operator safety, conveniently placed so that it gets activated if operator gets prinned between a rack / wall and the stacker while operating it. When actuated, the stacker gets automatically pushed in the opposite direction by a small distance and stops, thus avoiding any injury to the operator.
- Emergency Switch: A push type Emergency Switch is provided for quickly disconnecting battery power to the equipment without having to turn the key switch off. The stacker the functions only after the Emergency Switch is released.
- Battery Discharge Indicator (BDI) with Lift Lock Out: When the battery is discharged to 80% of its full capacity, lift functions are disabled and only travel functions are permitted. This ensures that no lifting operations are performed when the battery is close to being fully discharged, thus protecting the battery from permanent damage. This also serves as a warning to the operator for putting the battery on charge.
- Five point wheel configuration
- Centre mounted Full Function Control Handle
- Integrated Gear Box and Traction motor
- Programmable MOSFET Controller with Separately Excited Motor
- Hydraulic System for lifting/lowering functions
- Polyurethane Drive Tyre and castors
- Polyurethane Tandem Load Rollers
- Electromagnetic Brakes
- Anti Pinning Button
- Emergency Switch
- Battery Discharge Indicator with Lift Lock Out
- 2/3 stage mast configuration with application specific lift heights
- Key Switch with a set of 2 keys
- One Battery (24V / 209 AH)