We are a remarkable entity, engaged in offering a superior quality assortment of Crown Hand Pallet Truck. Our associated vendor, Godrej, manufactures this pallet truck using supreme grade raw materials keeping in mind the international quality standards in order to ensure high quality. This Crown Hand Pallet Truck is recognized for its sturdy construction, easy handling, less maintenance, accurate dimensions and longer service life. To ensure its quality and durability, this truck is stringently tested on various defined parameters.
- 2300 Kg Lifting Capacity : Now your Pallet Trucks can easily handle heavier pallets, reducing the number of trips for material movement. With a high lift height of 202mm and two different forks spreads, a wide range of pallets can be handled.
- Full Function Control Handle With Neutral : A few strokes of the large steering handle provides a full 127 mm of lift. A convenient control lever has three positions; Raise, Neutral and lower. The neutral position eliminates back pressure from the pump, allowing the handle to move freely. Lowering speed is controlled at all load capacities. The handle is spring loaded and returns to a vertical position when released. The handle thickness and angled shape is designed for the most fatigue free operating position.
- Hydraulic unit proven reliability : One of the most critical parts of a hand pallet truck is the hydraulic pump. It must withstand thousands of lift/lower cycles, and yet be easy and inexpensive to repair. The Crown PTH 50 is life tested to a minimum of 600,000 pump cycles. The enclosed lift pump means that there are no exposed parts such as valves or levers, which can be broken or damaged.
- Strong fork design : The C-channel fork design uses formed steel members with steel reinforcing at key stress areas. Evidence of Crown's emphasis on reliability is apparent with the choice of box-section pushrods which are stronger and more durable than other pushrod designs.
- Durable frame and articulating wheels : A robust, cross-braced frame provides unrivalled strength and durability. Steel forgings are used on the lift linkage. For easier handling and control, the PTH has large 180 mm steer wheels. Steer and load wheels use high quality compounds that lower rolling resistance, provide long life, and are smooth and quiet in operation.
- Easy pallet entry and exit : The fork tip and tapered mounting bracket design for the PTH entry roller affords protection for the roller itself and the load wheels. The exit ramp, riser and the exit roller are engineered for long life and impact resistance. The combined effect for the operator is excellent entry and exit from pallets, even when the pallet is empty. A low 75 mm lowered fork height allows easy access to difficult or damaged pallets.
- Long term value : Crown utilizes high-grade steel combined with extra weld length and additional stiffening where necessary, especially in the area of apron pivot bosses. Thorough preparation of the assemblies before receiving a powder paint process ensures the highest levels of paint adhesion and long-term protection.